AuAg Fonder AB
Last updated: February 27, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to AuAg Fonder AB, Kungsportsavenyen 21, 411 36 Gothenburg, Sweden.
- "Cookies" mean small files placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that Website among its many uses.
- "Website" refers to AuAg Fonder, accessible from https://www.auagfonder.se/ and https://www.auagfunds.com/
- "You" means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Cookies are stored on your computer and allow us to collect information on your:
- browser type,
- time spent on our site,
- pages visited,
- preferences, and
- other web traffic data.
We use this information for security purposes, to personalise your experience, analyse user activity, and make general improvements to the Service.
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session, and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website, and some features may not function properly.
Other Tracking Technologies
• Web Beacons: Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways to improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit to continue to produce engaging content. See the official Google Analytics page for more information on Google Analytics cookies. You can also read more in Google’s privacy and terms here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites, including; Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Twitter, will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us at email@example.com