AuAg Gold Mining
At the start of each quarter, AuAg Gold Mining (ETF ticker: ESGO) is rebalanced to include the 25 best-in-class companies active in the gold mining industry with regard to ESG risk scores from Sustainalytics.
The following portfolio changes have been made in the ordinary quarterly rebalance of AuAg Gold Mining ETF.
Due to the acquisition of Yamana Gold and one change due to ESG Risk Scores within the fund’s universe, we have two inclusions:
And one deletion:
The above changes and the rebalancing to 4% of all holdings will be implemented over a period starting on 30.06.2023 cob and ending on 07.07.2023 cob. The new composition will be fully reflected in the index on 10.07.2023.
The following portfolio changes have been made in AuAg Gold Mining.
Due to the acquisition of Yamana Gold by Pan American Silver & Agnico-Eagle Mines, the following treatment will be applied to the following indices:
- Yamana Gold will be removed from the Index.
- The shares of Pan American Silver will be increased according to the stock terms of the transaction.
- The shares of Agnico-Eagle Mines will be increased according to the stock terms of the transaction.
- The cash portion of the transaction will be distributed pro rata to remaining Index constituents.
Effective Date (open): 31/03/2023
After the rebalancing, we included one new holding:
- Sibanye Gold - ESG Risk Score (Top 25)
and had one deletion:
- Centerra Gold - ESG Risk Score (Outside top 25)
The overall portfolio ESG Risk Score has decreased each quarter since inception. The current ESG Risk Score is 22.9 (23.2).
Portfolio updates from fund launch to January 2023 is not published in this format.